Registration for the STEP program is now open! You must complete the registration steps below by June 1 to participate in the STEP program.
STEP registration steps:
- You must be approved for entrance to your major at University Park.
- Determine which two courses at University Park you would like to take and enroll in those two courses. Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your degree program requirements and the types of courses you should be enrolling in for the summer. These courses should help you make progress toward an on-time graduation. You should especially consider courses that are prerequistes to and/or required courses in your program. Students from the Smeal College of Business must enroll in BA342 as on of their courses.
- Be sure when you search for summer courses in LionPATH you pay attention to the course dates. At least one of your courses must meet in person at University Park during Summer Session II (June 26-August 9). Your second course can be during a different summer session and/or be a web course.
- Complete the STEP Registration Form by June 1.
- If you would like to live on campus during STEP, visit the Housing Assignment Office website for information about how to obtain a summer housing contract.
For questions about registration, contact the Office for Summer Session at email@example.com or 814-863-4174.
There is no additional cost for the STEP program. You'll be responsible for tuition and fees, as well as the cost of room and board if you decide to live on campus. For more information, visit: