STEP Registration Steps
- You must be a change of campus student who is approved for entrance to your major at University Park for Fall 2024.
- Determine which summer course(s) you would like to take and enroll in the course(s). Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your degree program requirements and the types of courses you should be enrolling in for the summer. Your summer course(s) should help you make progress toward an on-time graduation. You should especially consider courses that are prerequistes to and/or required courses in your program. Students from the Smeal College of Business must enroll in BA342 during Summer Session II.
- Be sure when you search for summer courses in LionPATH you pay attention to the course dates as summer courses occur during a variety of timeframes.
- Complete the STEP Application Form (STEP applications close on April 19, 2024). Registration for Summer 2024 courses will open in January 2024.
- If you would like to live on campus during STEP, visit the Housing Assignment Office website for information about how to obtain a summer housing contract.
For questions about registration, contact the Office for Summer Session at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-863-4174.
There is no additional cost for the STEP program. You'll be responsible for tuition and fees, as well as the cost of room and board if you decide to live on campus. For more information, visit: