LEAP registration opens on Tuesday, February 20, 2018, at 5:30 p.m.
If you are accepted to start in the summer, you are not automatically enrolled into the LEAP program—you must register. To register for LEAP, enroll via LionPATH in the two linked courses for the LEAP Pride you would like to participate in.
LEAP registration steps:
NOTE: If you have been accepted for fall, you must contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office (814-865-5471) to have your semester of enrollment changed to summer by May 1.
- Accept your offer of admission to Penn State and pay your deposit. You will not be able to register for LEAP until approximately 24 hours after you have accepted your offer of admission.
- Review the LEAP Prides that are being offered and select a few prides that you are interested in. Some prides fill as quickly as the first hour of registration, so it’s always a good idea to select a few alternate prides in case your top choice is full.
- Write down the four-digit class number for the two classes that make up your pride. You will need to use these numbers when you enroll in the classes. The two courses are linked together in our registration system and you must add both classes or you will not be able to complete your enrollment.
- Beginning February 15, log in to your LionPATH student center and complete your Pre-Registration Activity Guide. If you do not complete this guide, you will get an error message and will not be able to complete your enrollment.
- Enroll in the two linked courses that make up your pride. Review this tutorial on how to enroll in classes in LionPATH and/or follow these steps:
- Log in to the LionPATH Student Center
- Click the "Academics" tab in the top right corner of the page
- Select “Enrollment Shopping Cart” from the quick links on the right side of the page
- Enter the four-digit class number for the first course, click “enter” and “next”
- Enter the four-digit class number for the second course, click “enter” and “next”
- Click “Proceed to step 2 of 3”
- Confirm that the courses are the ones that correspond with your LEAP Pride
- Click “Finish Enrolling”
- Once you have finished enrolling, you are enrolled in the LEAP program. If you receive an error message, confirm that you have completed steps 1-4 correctly and that the two classes you selected are part of the same LEAP Pride.
- Make sure you sign up for New Student Orientation, where you will meet with an adviser and schedule your fall courses!
If you encounter difficulties, please contact the LEAP staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-863-4174.